My client company is one of the biggest energy companies within the Nordics. They develop hydropower, wind, gas and solar energies and also plays a huge role in the commodities market. They're currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst who has experience working with Murex to join them either within their German, Dutch or Nordic office.
- You get to choose to work either in the Düsseldorf, Berlin, Amsterdam or Oslo offices.
- Flexible working model, you'd get to choose to work hybrid or fully remote, as long as you're based in Europe.
- Salary range is between €60,000 - €100,000 a year depending on experience.
- You provide system support and API gateway for all relevant business processes.
- You work cross functionally with different departments as well as working closely with internal and external stakeholders of the company.
- You implement organized proposed amendments, tests and services according to ITIL processes.
- You ensure all internal compliance related IT regulations are met.
- Proven experience working within the financial or commodity markets as a Technical Business Analyst.
- Proven experience working and understanding trading and risk management systems, ideally Murex.
- Fluency in English (C1), any other languages are a huge plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV in PDF format, or reach out to Giovanny Benztio. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.