At least 5 years' experience in the base metals commodity industry with knowledge of LME products.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Generate P&L with support & guidance in physical commodity trading
- Assist in day to day customer management and product marketing in the region with a view to grow sales volume and margin.
- Support Regional Manager in building and developing the physical trading book to increase profitability and revenue
- Coordination with HQ/Operations Team to ensure all physical and pricing allocation are timely and accurately executed
- Timely and accurately updating the Position summary for all new trades, pricing orders and all futures positions.
- Working with Finance & Accounting Team to implement/support all physical and derivatives reconciliation with Accounting books.
- Managing and overseeing deal closing to ensure all deals realized & closed by Operations weekly are correctly marked and reflected.
- Provide and perform in-depth analysis of market environment whenever requested by Management and/or Regional Manager
- Monitor daily physical operations and give direction & support to operations & trade finance in day to day activities that has PNL impact in the event Regional Manager is not available