- AWS DevOPS / BE role to develop and maintain the company cloud infrastructure with the ability to also develop backend services written in NodeJs using the latest technologies.
- Participate on the CI/CD (Continues Integration / Continues Development) pipeline (currently NodeJS scripts using Github Actions).
- The NodeJs server provides an Graphql API gateway for the FE team to connect.
- Write unit and integration tests using Jest.
- Bachelor's Degree or above with Information Technology or related discipline.
- 4 years or above of related work experience.
- Experience in AWS and one BE language like NodeJs/GO/Ruby/C#/Java is a must.
- Experience in Databases like NoSql/PostgreSQL/MySQL would be an advantage.
- Experience in CI/CD like Travis/CircleCI/Jenkins would be an advantage.