Summary: We're partnered with a Tier-1 Investment bank looking for a candidate who will join their Energy Risk Management team who has experience in credit risk lending and analyzing approving client portfolios.
- Identify the key risk factors associated with clients, transactions, and industry sub-sectors
- Underwriting new and existing lending activities
- Use financial models to incorporate the impact of risk assessment
- Prepare and review credit approval materials and ensure all credit risk policies are in place
- 3+ years experience in covering oil and gas, power, utility, and renewable companies
- 3-4 years of Commercial/Investment banking
- Superior credit, lending, negotiation, loan documentation, and financial modeling skills