Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
A global leading hedgefund with over $50BN USD AUM, are looking for an application support engineer to support front to back office staff. This role will be part of global support team with a follow-the-sun model to be working with the PM's, analysts and middle to back-office staff.
As an application support engineer you will be responsible for the following...
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support of accounting and trade booking applications
- Participate in follow-the-sun model with geographic handovers
- Work with external vendor's support teams to resolve technical issues and deliver enhancements
As an application support engineer you should have the following..
- Previous experience in financial services or vendor side
- Experience in application support (trade operations or accounting systems)
- Scripting knowledge with python or powershell
- Linux and Windows operating system administration
If you would be interested in this position on a permanent basis, for further information about this position please apply.