Company Summary: The client is a global FinTech firm that has has experienced exceptional growth in the past decade in terms of both assets under administration and by expanding internationally. They are responsible for over 800 billion in assets-under-administration and partner with over 150 financial institutions across the world. This role would include analyzing system changes, designing databases, writing complex financial business logic, and creating slick web applications.
The Analyst Developer will be responsible for:
- Designing and building the highly intuitive user interfact and interactive financial tools required by finanical advisors and investors
- Building medium complexity features from end-to-end
- Resolving technical issues that impede development progress and assit in the resolution of technical issues when requested by other developers
The Analyst Developer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, or other related field
- Experience in end-end deliveries of software products
- Experience with Microsoft .NET products including .NET, C# and SQL server
- Career advancement based on individual contribution
- Global career opportunities
- Health, Vision, and Dental benefits
- 401k matching program
If interested, please submit your resume!