A top-performing quant hedge fund in NYC is building out their algo development team in order to revamp their systematic trading capabilities. As a member of this group, you will work in a collaborative, yet challenging environment, to help with the development of new algo execution strategies and systems.
- Developing, and implementing algo execution strategies
- Collaborating with PMs, and senior stakeholders to implement models into production
- Utilizing cutting edge technology to build distributed systems from scratch
- Performing TCA, volume analysis, statistical modeling, etc.
- 5+ years or prior experience as a quant developer or algo developer on the buy-side
- Excellent knowledge of U.S. equities market microstructure
- Proficiency in Java and/or C++
- Strong communication skills to work with internal and external stakeholders
Please note, the firm is looking to fill this position as soon as possible. If you meet the above, please apply now!