Be the innovation driver for the digitalization of the insurance industry. Enable better business decisions via big data and analytics excellence. Work together with 50 data experts to enable a new and better business via data-centric solutions and create new strategic options through data & analytics excellence.
What my client company has to offer
- Take the opportunity to fundamentally digitally revolutionize the insurance industry.
- Work in a highly innovative environment with over international experts.
- Take advantage of a well-established employer.
- Develop new data solutions with massive internal data sets.
- Room for personal growth.
- Salary between € 100.000 and € 180.000 depending on previous experience.
- Managing operational and strategic projects in the area of advanced analytics and machine learning
- Consulting internal clients (central and business units) in insurance analytics and conducting own analyses
- Representing the team and our key topics vis-à-vis internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing strategic communication for the data analytics department incl. presentations, internal and external articles
- Evaluating training and technology needs in data analytics and supporting strategic planning
- Further developing the global data analytics community by extending networks, spreading knowledge and driving systematic exchange
- Identifying future trends in advanced analytics and machine learning to develop suggestions for improvements and identify new business opportunities
- University degree in data science, statistics, stochastics, information technology, or an equivalent area of study; alternatively, a university degree in business administration or economics with a strong focus on data analysis and empirical methods (e.g. econometrics)
- Profound understanding of modern data science, statistical modeling, and machine-learning techniques as well as related technology
- Professional experience as a consultant in the area of data analytics dealing with different internal and external clients
- Track record of successfully leading time-critical projects; proven ability to deliver results quickly
- Knowledge of analytical programming (SQL, SAS, R, Python, etc.) and visualization/reporting tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Outstanding communication, presentation, consulting, and project management skills; excellent command of English; knowledge of German is a plus
- Very high level of commitment, creativity, willingness to travel, and eagerness to work in an international and highly dynamic environment
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but are interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Eva Sassnick.