A leading health insurer in the Pacific Northwest is looking to hire an ASA level actuary to join their team for their commercial line of business.This position will gain exposure working alongside an experienced team of credentialed health actuaries.
The Actuarial Analyst II will be responsible for:
- Updates and distributes a variety of regular monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Performs financial forecasting and scenario modeling
- Updates analysis of historical trends and assists in forecasting future trend.
- Forecasts and measures the impact of cost containment and health care intervention programs
The Actuarial Analyst II should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Bachelor Degree in actuarial sciences, mathematics, or statistics
- Associate of the Society of Actuaries (ASA)