Company Summary: An innovative P&C Insurance firm in the Northeast is looking to add a Sr Actuarial Analyst to their growing team. This company is one of the largest P&C insurers/reinsurers and has been given an A+ ranking by A.M. Best. They are looking for someone to assist with commercial lines of business, who is looking for opportunities to grow within the P&C Actuarial space.
The Actuarial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Pricing and rate filings for commercial lines
- Working closely with the product management and underwriting teams
The Actuarial Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1+ years actuarial experience (preferences pricing, but not required)
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or Actuarial Science