Partner - Wealth Manager or Financial Advisor
This senior role is with a fast growing and Multi-Award Winning UK Wealth Management boutique based in London for over 15 years. They bring pure independent advice to meet the needs of their clients while providing advisers with the best possible client proposition to take to market.
The Partner will:
- Provide financial and investment advice to deliver a solution in the best interests of the customer.
- Build their own practice while remaining truly supported to succeed.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Take a holistic view of your finances and work with you to fully understand your financial aspirations
- Introduces clients to investment independent strategies and works with clients to develop a bespoke financial plan using appropriate guidance tools depending on specific requirements.
- An entrepreneurial attitude is essential.
- Experience working within Wealth Management or an investment firm
- Experience in managing a client portfolio of at least £20m
- The ability to acquire new business and also work with a transferable book of clients
- Must be RDR/CISI/IAD Level 4 Minimum
- Chartered Financial Planner is preferable.
Large earnings potential in the future joining a fully fledged LLP.