- Lead and participate in regulatory engagement on related documents and credit risk policy.
- Develop reports and analysis for senior management in timely manner.
- Develop training to ensure stakeholders understand new requirements, standards, and policies.
- Work with global functions and businesses to track implementation of new policies.
- Construct a robust intake, review, and analysis process on policy breaches and exceptions.
- 6+ years of experience in process, controls, and governance.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, risk management, finance, or other related fields.
- Credit Risk or related Risk Management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Background in developing and enhancing processes, reports, and analytics.
Good to Have:
- Wholesale Credit Risk experience.
- Master's degree in related field.
- Attentive to detail, team oriented, organized, and highly motivated.
- Hybrid work space
- Tuition Program
- Different time off benefits including parental.
- 401k and health benefits