VP Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Company Summary: Join a leading global investment bank who is looking to build out their Wholesale Loans Technology team in their Chicago office. They are looking for a strong VP Java Developer. The team will be working on an inhouse application platform, a multi-year strategic investment into workflow processing for 3,000 users. This program leverages Agile and fortress architecture principles. Do you find yourself to be someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, who thinks strategically, in an innovative way? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Design, analyze, develop, test, debug, and model the system components necessary to produce potentially shippable product iterations with each sprint.
- Deliver high quality code that complies with standards and satisfies architectural tests.
- Participate in product backlog prioritization, story mapping, and story splitting activities.
The Software Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree - preferably in Computer Science
- Minimum 7+ years of hands-on programming/application development experience
- Must have team lead or management experience
- Excellent Core Java (Java 8+) skills
- Good SQL/PL-SQL Skills (Oracle 12c Preferred)
- Generous PTO
- Great 401k matching
- Generous Medical/ Dental/ Vision benefits
If you are interested in the Software Engineering role, then please don't wait to apply!