One of the industries top performing banks is looking to bring in a new head of product development as they plan on releasing multiple cards and installment loan products in the near future. This position will require complete oversight of risk capabilities and strategy implementation across multiple business lines including risk, marketing, technology, etc. You will be required to conduct specific market research, define specific product requirements to be initiated and engineer the implementation processes accordingly. This position will offer unparalleled oversight and play an integral role on customer experience while mitigating the potential for losses. Additionally, you will be required to manage a substantially large group of direct reports in addition to holding a very heavy influence on business decision making and procedures.
- Design and implement various fraud capabilities to provide exception customer experience while protecting the business from substantial losses.
- Manage a cross -functional team and streamline strategy implementation while overseeing the release of loan products to the market.
- Establish specific guidelines for reporting, monitoring and engineering of said products.
- Review, evaluate and ultimately make decisions on vendors or technology improvements to enhance fraud identification and mitigate potential losses.
- Previous experience building fraud capabilities
- Product management experience; specifically for retail lending products.
- Exceptional problem solving and communications skills are a MUST.
- Working knowledge of risk vendors.
- Proven experience developing fraud capabilities and managing consumer products.
- Master degree or above in relevant frilled of study.
- 10 years of experience in the consumer lending domain.
- 3+ years of people management experience.