A top American Investment Bank is looking to build out their Market Risk function by hiring experienced VP-level Market Risk Managers to cover their trading activity for their Credit Trading business.
The hire will report up to the Global Head of the group, will sit in NY, and will be joining a lean team that offers extensive exposure across the business and regions.
The bank is ideally looking for candidates with 4+ years of experience in a risk management or a trading role, deep knowledge of credit products, and understanding of markets and market characteristics.
- Working across the trading desks to assess and identify all relevant market risk factors
- Develop and maintain independent market risk limits framework with applicable limits and triggers in cooperation with senior global market risk manager
- Improve the transparency of key trading risk exposures to senior management
- Oversee risk exposure measurement and limit monitoring processes to ensure integrity and appropriate independence of reporting
- 4+ years of experience in a risk management or trading role
- Deep knowledge across credit products
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills
- Ability to work closely with the trading desks and senior management