A top International Investment Bank is looking to bring in a VP for Liquidity Risk Oversight. Considering the state of the markets and the evolving regulatory landscape in the US, the bank is making a push to secure regulatory, liquidity and capital risk backgrounds.
This will be a dynamic role, where your work will be split between BAU and project based. Moreso from a project perspective, you will be driving projects internally to improve the firms' liquidity risk framework, and how they're generally managing liquidity risk from an enterprise level. Also, from a project perspective, you will work with the team to develop new data infrastructure and analytical processes to help the bank better measure and manage liquidity risk.
- Driving projects forward to improve liquidity risk framework
- Assisting in the development of liquidity risk management framework, including establishing and refining limits, targets and policies
- Monitoring and providing SME coverage of designated liquidity risk drivers
- Evaluating the TCR control landscape, developing and proposing new controls if necessary
- Assisting the development of data infrastructure and analytical processes
- 5+ Years of Experience in Liquidity Risk, Treasury, or other related fields
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Previous experience in Treasury functions: balance sheet management, funding and liquidity, capital management, etc.
- Prior working experience and knowledge of secured financing, prime brokerage, derivatives, stress testing, limits setting and management a plus
*Please note*: Salary range given is a base range