This individual will have the opportunity to invest immediately available discretionary capital and have meaningful participation in the upside.
The main responsibilities for this role will include: running point on execution, overseeing platform investments, and perform all necessary due diligence.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 7-12 years of experience in a private equity role
- Deep exposure to Manufacturing and Business Services-focused industries
- Is based in Chicago or planning to relocate
- Experience with closing deals and has seen at least one transaction from start to finish
- Has a strong desire for upward mobility and to obtain a clear career track within a firm
- Proven track record of success in previous roles
- The preference for an entrepreneurial type of role