Since it's inception in 2006, the firm have raised $6bn and established themselves as a key player in their space.
This individual will be free to expand the firm's existing European distribution network into the Italian & Spanish speaking region and be responsible for asset raising and building client relationships. There is also scope to branch out into other regions over time.
- To help lead the firm's business development in and provide expertise and direction on which way the strategy should move forward.
- To build out a pipeline of prospective investors who have capacity to invest into the firms strategy across Italy and Spain
- To represent the firm to investors with an extensive technical understanding of a variety of investment strategies.
- To manage key relationships with both existing and potential investors, updating them regularly on the firm's performance.
- Knowledge and prevous exposure to Spanish and/or Italian market.
- Experience in sales preferably with a track record of raising assets across fixed income, private equity, credit or debt strategies.
- Very entrepreneurial mindset and someone who can work well both individually and as part of a team
- Must be able to speak Spanish AND Italian
This is a new and exciting opportunity where the candidate has a direct impact on the future success of the firm. Please apply directly on this site.