VP Credit Risk Analyst (m/f/d)
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Credit Risk Analyst to join a global corporate banking group as Vice President in their EMEA headquarter in Frankfurt. You will be in charge of large corporate portfolios but also have exposure to other transactions such as project of leveraged finance. You will also provide insights and recommendations to senior management on credit risk exposure and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. The team is fast growing and highly international.
- Analyse credit applications and their contents submitted by Front Offices
- Ensure compliance with bank policies and procedures and underlying documentation
- Create written summaries in a standardized format for presentation to the Executive Board or delegated authority
- Report identified material matters to appropriate authorities, such as Special Credit Review or Credit Risk Committees
- Generate and circulate a weekly Pipeline list of potential transactions to stakeholders
- Verify accuracy of system inputs with approved terms and conditions
- Assist in the preparation and review of internal policies and procedures related to credit matters
- Adhere to internal bank policies and rules.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in credit risk analysis, with a focus on corporate banking and lending.
- Strong understanding of credit risk management principles, practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyse complex financial information and develop sound recommendations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
If you have a passion for risk management and want to join a dynamic team of professionals, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. For further information, please apply here or get in touch at: +4930166340768.