As a Compliance officer, you will:
- Coordinate the global anti-financial crime and compliance risk analyses
- Create and develop internal guidelines and work instructions.
- Advise on conflicts of interest, especially in the area of employee compliance.
- Setting up the control room and dealing with issues in day-to-day business in this context.
- Coordination of audits and other (regulatory) enquiries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, ideally with an asset manager.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the area of compliance and MiFID/Securities Trading Act.
- Willingness to familiarise yourself with anti-financial crime issues, or ideally initial experience in this area.
- University degree in economics, law or similar.
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken.
If you believe that you could be a good fit or would like to know more, reach out to Matthew Carton at Selby Jennings.