A leading global investment bank is looking for you to be it's next VP, Audit covering it's Global Markets business. This is a senior level role that sits below the Managing Director. You will play a pivotal role in evaluating the firms control environment while encompassing governance processes, risk management, capital and anti-financial crimes framework. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, apply now!
In the VP Audit - Global Markets role, you will be responsible for:
- Having a comprehensive understanding of trading, risk management, and regulatory mandates under the Global Markets business.
- Leading risk based audits mandated by regulations - which includes planning, scoping, fieldwork, audit testing plans, and reporting.
- Create actionable audit conclusions and findings to present to Internal Audit Senior Management and business stakeholders.
- Conduct audit testing to ensure precise focus and maintain high quality documentation.
- Work with key stakeholders as you take them through the audit process and grow those relationships in a positive manner.
The VP Audit - Global Markets should have the following qualifications:
- A bachelors degree in finance, accounting, or a quantitative field.
- At least 7 years of experience in Internal Audit, Compliance, or Risk Departments.
- Strong understanding of Risk Management and financial products.
- Strong understanding of financial market regulations (CFTC, FINRA, Volcker, SEC, etc).
- Exceptional communication skills working with senior stakeholders.
- Certifications such as CPA or CIA preferred.
If what's listed above sounds like what you've been searching for, don't wait to apply into this fast moving opportunity!