Currently working with a leading data driven financial services company. They are seeking to expand their legal team and this individual will be a critical hire for the business and report to General Counsel/CCO. The Associate General Counsel will be responsible for dealing with regulatory bodies, regulatory proposals, offer terms, and collection items.
- Develop and grade offer terms and conditions across businesses for credit card marketing.
- Stay informed on state and federal regulatory proposals.
- Manage litigation involving regulatory guidelines.
- Advise on marketing strategies as well as tracking and summarizing legal developments.
- JD from a top tier Law school
- 7+ years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house within a Bank.
- Experience with bank regulatory matters
- Experience reviewing, negotiating, and drafting contracts.
If you are interested in the Vice President/Associate General Counsel role feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume.