An industry leading American Investment Bank is looking to hire a VP to its Strategic Initiatives group. This role will be responsible for working closely with stakeholders and executive level management on risk identification and governance efforts for specific and strategic large scale projects and will play an important role as the bank goes through transformation. This team works across the bank and will offer exposure to strategic projects across CIB, Wealth Management, Consumer/Retail, and Investment Management as the bank undergoes significant growth due to recently completing a series of acquisitions.
The firm is looking to hire someone with 4 plus years of experience in financial services, working knowledge of risk management, a strong background in project management/consulting, and an excellent communicator with strong PowerPoint skills.
- Work closely with stakeholders on risk identification and risk assessments in order to provide support for strategic initiatives
- Partner with senior management and external stakeholders to develop content for governance forums
- Design, coordinate, and present risk management content and materials to executive level management and external stakeholders
- Develop and implement strategic projects for the Operational Risk Department
- Facilitate communication and collaboration across teams and stakeholders
- 4+ years of experience in financial services/risk management
- Background in Consulting, Big 4 experience would be preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create PowerPoint presentations
- Project/program management experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail