A leading Global Investment Bank is looking to hire a credit risk professional for their counterparty credit team. This team is essentially responsible for assessing, approving, and monitoring of credit worthiness for counterparties, with a focus on financial institutions and corporate clients.
As counterparty credit risk specialist, you will be responsible for leading the underwriting process and credit analysis to provide recommendations to senior members.
- Lead underwriting process and fundamental credit analysis
- Provide risk recommendations to senior members and front office
- Closely work and engage with front office teams to ensure transactions
- Finalize periodic reviews and credit proposals
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree ; CFA preferred
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge in banking, derivatives, or capital market products
- Strong knowledge / understanding in financial institutions or LatAm
- Strong interpersonal skills