Currently partnered with a major sustainable infrastructure investment firm looking to bring on a Vice President to their expanding Asset Management Team with a primary focus on solar, battery storage, and microgrids. This role will be instrumental in supporting the firm's growing portfolio while contributing to new project investments.
The ideal candidate should have 5-7 years' experience within renewable energy operations and asset management. This includes experience in energy project development and construction of new assets. Given the team is looking to expand and build new infrastructure, and is completing a capital raise for future investments, this role will have increased exposure to senior leadership and will be pivotal to the success of the firm's mission driven focus on accelerating energy transition solutions.
- Support the asset management activities of the firm's current and growing portfolio
- Provide technical and development-related due diligence support for new opportunities.
- Someone inspired by the opportunity to contribute to a growing investment platform in the energy transition field, while working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Responsible for day-to-day asset activities,
- Deeply involved in new project investments
- 5-7+ years of renewable energy operations and/or finance experience
- BA/BS degree, MBA or advanced technical degree a plus
- Experience with technical areas of renewable energy project development and construction
- Familiarity with renewable energy transaction structures, including finance, accounting & tax
- Strong project management and organization skills