One of the nation's premier independent multi-specialty medical groups in the NY metropolitan area is looking to hire a Vice President, Actuary Analytics to lead and help grow the actuarial/analytics teams.
The VP, Actuary Analytics will be responsible for:
- Creating a strategic plan for the Actuary/Analytics teams, while transitioning Analytics responsibilities from current teams to new functions
- Creating and overseeing a Value-Based Care data warehouse
- Managing large and complex analytic projects from data exploration, model building, performance evaluation and testing.
- Directing the development of data programs that extract, transform, and load data to and from the data warehouse.
- Working collaboratively with other parts of the organization to drive successful completion of strategic initiatives
- Directly reports to SVP of Growth and Value Based Care
The VP, Actuary Analytics should have the following qualifications:
- 10 years of actuarial experience in healthcare, and a previous held position of director or higher
- Experience in value based care
- Experience with database management and reporting
- Technical skills of SQL, Power BI, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Cash Bonus Programs
If you are interested in the VP, Actuary Analytics role, then please do not wait to apply