An Investment Management arm of an International Bank are looking for an Analyst to join their Venture Capital team in London/Stockholm.
This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with good M&A/TMT experience and an interest to leverage these experiences within a highly established and successful asset management arm.
The Investment Management arm of a highly established TMT focused Investment Bank are seeking Analysts to join in Stockholm and London.
This is a highly successful fund that have a good track record of successful fund raises with a strong emphasis within the TMT sector and have been changing the landscape locally for some time.
The team is highly collegiate, particularly active following a successful fundraise, and known for an entrepreneurial culture.
This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with M&A/TMT experiences to enter in to the Buy-Side.
- Assessing and researching potential investment targets
- Researching competitors and industry landscape
- Strong support for structuring, negotiating and executing investments
- Assistance in due diligence work streams
- Responsibilities to support fundraising, investor reporting and portfolio management
- 1-2 years of experience in Investment Banking Institution, relatable Big 4 Group (Tas/Valuations/M&A Advisory), Consulting and/or Private Equity
- Strong TMT/M&A experience, and/or a demonstrable enthusiasm for the sector
- Fluency in English is a must and being bilingual is a bonus
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills, communication, backed with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Evidence of sports and travelling
If you are TMT focused financial services professional looking to enter the Buy-Side, then please apply!