- Implement new user-facing features in trading application
- Write client-side code to create super-fast, easy-to-use, web-based applications which might include website for both desktop and mobile browsers, and hybrid in-app pages
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality
- Experience in developing responsive web sites for diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Understanding of state-management patterns such as Redux, Flux or similar.
- Proven track record of delivering projects with high quality UI.
- Experience with modern front end technologies (styled system, webpack, etc).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and using collaboration tools, such as Jira, Trello, Slack, etc.
- Good cross team communication skills and comfortable in a fully remote setting.
- Self-managed, proactive work style. Able to work independently within a team centric environment.
- Distributed/remote/global-team working experience.
- Your active Github/NPM portfolio.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and server side techniques, server-Side Rendering.
- Familiar with the source code of one or two famous front-end libraries.
- Knowledge of TypeScript.