U/HNW Private Banker
We are representing a fast-growing private investment office looking to hire a seasoned private banker with a successful track record of being able to transition their clients.
This role would give the ideal candidate an opportunity to work with an established, fully-licenced, DIFC-based external asset manager which has had a strong and successful track record here in London.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Acquiring clients, developing relationships with U / HNW individuals and families.
- Porting existing book of business, as well as acquiring new clients.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 10 years' experience in private banking / wealth management and excellent hunter skills in acquiring U / HNW clients.
- Experience of managing a book of at least $200 Mln.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Successful track record of acquiring clients, retaining them and revenue generation.
Please send me an email at if you would like to hear more.