A leading Physical and Financial Commodities Trading firm is seeking a Treasury Analyst to join their broader Treasury Function. This candidate will be tasked with managing all system bank accounts and transaction reporting.
The Treasury team at this firm is responsible for overall cash management of the firm's assets, as well as overview of account reconciliation. This team is essential to the business and must collaborate effectively with internal and external partners.
- Lead the overall cash management process
- Coordinate across different teams and business lines to perform cash management
- Manage external bank account transactions including opening and closing process
- Maintain KYC information and documentation as needed
- Prepare and reconcile needed reports for the Treasury Team
- Assist in cash flow process and forecasting
- 3+ years of experience within Treasury or financial services industry
- Bachelor's Degree
- Working knowledge of cash management, cash forecasting, and treasury requirements
- Ability to work in Excel, PowerBI, and Treasury Banking Systems