Job Title: Treasury ALM Manager
Position Overview: Selby Jennings is partnered with a large consumer lending company who is looking for a successful professional to join as a Treasury ALM Manager. You will play a critical role in the first line of defense through overall risk management, ALCO reporting, model development/enhancement, and stress testing. Due to their rapid growth they are looking for someone to seize the opportunity to grow with the company.
- Supervise the risk management program based on knowledge of financial and capital markets, economic trends, and overall risk profiles
- Work cross functionally with senior stakeholders to manage the company's balance sheet strategy
- Oversee the ALM system (Empyrean), guaranteeing the integrity of data and establishing contingency plans for system-related issues
- Use tools and databases to create risk models and reports
- Propose mitigation strategies to combat identified risks the company is susceptible to
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Math, Engineering, Economics, or related fields
- 4+ years' experience in Treasury or finance/banking
- Experience in ALM, stress testing, interest rate risk, liquidity risk
- CFA preferred or Master's in related field preferred
If you are interested in the Treasury ALM Manager position, then please don't wait to apply!