Our client is an international bank with a strong presence globally, and they are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join their team as Vice President /Director of Transaction Banking Cash Management Sales. The role will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies to drive revenue growth for the bank's Transaction Banking Cash Management business.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve revenue targets for the Transaction Banking Cash Management business, covering local large corporates, China large corporates, and MNCs.
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers, influencers, and stakeholders at client organisations to understand their needs, identify business opportunities, and drive revenue growth.
- Work closely with relationship managers to develop and deliver customised solutions to meet client needs.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and market trends to identify opportunities for differentiation and growth.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline and accurately forecast revenue.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Transaction Banking Cash Management products and services, providing guidance and support to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field
- Years of experience in Transaction Banking Cash Management sales, with a proven track record of driving revenue growth.
- Excellent relationship-building, communication, and influencing skills.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is preferred