After decades of advising clients on how to achieve and surpass their business goals, this award-winning consulting and certified public accounting firm is looking to expand their fast-growing Transaction Advisory team. Prioritizing cross-functional teamwork and immersing clients in the process has been a key factor in their success because it has allowed them to provide bespoke consultation and an expansive range of services.
They are seeking individuals with 2+ years of experience in TAS and/or audit to join this collaborative and enthusiastic team. Candidates should be comfortable working in lean teams with high output and limited oversight. The ability to work in a high-pressure environment is necessary.
Located in the heart of Atlanta, candidates should expect to be surrounded by a tight knit company culture that is sure to provide new hires with training, personal growth, and mentorship opportunities. In addition to those perks, expect to gain experience and work directly alongside key decision makers in various engagements.
Your responsibilities and duties could include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in both buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements, offering financial and due diligence assistance, and accounting advisory services
- Analyzing and integrating target company data to identify historical and projected financial and operating trends, quality of earnings and working capital considerations, as well as potential liabilities and risks which impact valuation and negotiation of the transaction
- Constructing tailored transaction advisory analyses specific to key issues such as normalized earnings, valuation model input assumptions, achievability of management's budget, indebtedness and client considerations and carve-out financial statements
- Supporting key findings and analysis in written report format
- Building successful relationships with both current and future clients
To be successful in this role, you should possess:
- 2-4 years of audit and/or TAS experience
- CPA license preferred
- Strong experience in Excel
- Ability to travel as needed (15%)
- Master's degree (MBA, MAcc, Finance) a plus
Some benefits of this role include:
- 20 days PTO, holidays, and early release opportunities
- WFH opportunities (and the equipment needed to do so)
- Gym Reimbursement
- Traditional and Roth 401k with generously funded 401k match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage with HSA/FSA options
- Cell phone reimbursement