The ideal candidate is one identifies an industry expert and has the ability to develop solutions to their problems through code. On a day-to-day basis, you role would be to responsible for mitigating trade issues for HRT's "software development-centric" employee population. At HRT, you will have the opportunity to not only assist in improving business operations, but also developing and delivering tangible solutions and participating in a rather dynamic and constantly evolving industry.
Support Engineers at HRT are be the first point of contact for any IT-related issues that come to the forefront that fellow employees may experience. They are also heavily involved in one of the most rapidly-paced support structures anywhere in the world! Inquiries regarding support are never left in limbo for more than 10 minutes.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with both Windows and MacOS, as well as other operating systems
- Prior experience as a Support Engineer
- Ability to manage one's daily tasks whilst contributing to other projects
- Experience with enterprise backup solutions and troubleshooting
- Prior usage of scripting tools such as Powershell, Python, and Bash
- Advanced understanding with certain management enterprise tools (ie: MDM/UEM style tools)
- 401K deferred compensation plan
- Chef prepared meals everyday
- Tons of team events and happy hours after work
- On-site workout facility - free to employee
If there is any potential interest or you have any questions in regards to more opportunities at Hudson River Trading, please feel free to reach out via phone or email!