Trading Developer (Python)
Prop Trading Firm (Crypto) - Remote
Compensation - Competitive with bonus
Our client is a proprietary trading firm that uses a mix of quantitative and fundamental trading techniques to extract alpha from crypto currency markets.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the portfolio manager and head of trading to monitor their risk and optimise their proprietary trading system. This includes understanding and identifying inefficiencies in their valuation and trading logic, developing plans for improvement, and following through with implementation.
- Developing software for 24/7 live trading bots. This includes optimising performance of live systems as well as building quantitative tools for research and analysis.
- Developing connectivity and trading logic to expand our presence into new exchanges and venues.
- Work with various crypto exchange and database connectors, experience in web technology and especially working with websockets is needed.
- Oversee and build out certain trading and risk features utilising the firm's Order Management System.
- Create well-documented libraries and describe technical concepts clearly to Engineers, Traders and PM's.
- Manage and coordinate the maintenance, security and support of the groups internal and external technology infrastructure.
- Market data collection and analysis.
- Real-time system support.
- Support the trade execution with tool development and overseeing our books.
- Experience in a python development role at crypto trading firm, exchange or similar
- High integrity and comfortable working independently
- Advanced python experience, Java a plus
- Working with web technology, especially websockets
- Experience integrating third party tools and API development
- Server side development (on AWS desirable)
- Working knowledge of multiprocessing and managing technology that orchestrates many different functionalities
- Working knowledge with distributed systems
- Familiarity with or interest in Crypto
Apply now for immediate consideration!