- Excellent Academics with degree(s) in a numerate discipline
- Minimum 3 years' trade assistant \ operations experience.
- Sound understanding of financial markets and different financial products, specifically ETD and OTC Derivative instruments.
- Execution, mechanics and analytics
- Front to back processes
- Market infrastructure
- An excellent knowledge of operational risk and risk mitigation utilising technology, process and controls.
- Advanced excel and knowledge of VBA, SQL or other programming languages.
- Cross asset class experience is preferred: FI, FX, Credit, Rates, Equities
- Work closely with execution traders and portfolio managers across a number of clients.
- Ability to prioritise based on risk profile is critical, as is a clear and concise communication with clients.
- Close working relationships with a number of internal partners including the COO team, Fund Control, Investor Relations, Fund Risk and Quants.
- Occasionally coverage across the wider operations function may be required.
- The Key Facets of the Role are: Trade Capture; Life Cycle Event Management; Static Data Management; Reconciliation of Client Positions; Process Improvement and Projects