This Trade Process Engineer would be coming on as a partner with the firms Trading, Operations, and Accounting teams. Here, you will be hands on by designing, developing, and deploy cutting-edge technology products and improvements within the firm's trading system.
This is an opportunity to work in a rapidly growing team where you will be able to solve software problems and most efficient solutions. This is a chance to hand craft the frameworks and patterns used to deliver quality software in their investment management business in the long run.
- Degree in Computer Science of STEM Field
- Communication for professional and interpersonal communication skills
- Expertise in an Object-Oriented Language (Python preferred)
- Experience with order management systems like:
- BMS, Eze, Charles River, Refinitiv, Aladdin, etc.
- Experience in the investment management industry and with financial products like loans, bonds, asset backed securities, equities, and derivatives
- Using relational data stores