- To carry out post trade contract activities and day-to-day execution of either container and/or bulk physical contracts concluded by the regional and local trading team. This involves planning shipments to payment collection.
- Acknowledgement of nomination to buyer and sending it on to shipper ensuring shipper acceptance of nomination.
- For bulk shipments, ensure all information like Dem/Des, documentary instruction or LCs (if required) are in place before loading.
- For container shipments - Managing the payment of suppliers, freight invoices and any other costs.
- Arrange local or overseas courier to send out original documents.
- Join weekly execution calls with Singapore and/or Regional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal proficiency in English
- Experience in international import/export trade and shipping logistics is essential. Either one of container shipments or bulk shipments experience would be useful
- Established in negotiating documents basis CAD, Bank Documentary Collection, and Documentary Letters of Credit
- Experience in Letter of Credits negotiation and UCP, ISBP rules would be helpful
- Fast learner and be able to work under pressure
- Ability to act with integrity when dealing with confidential matters
- Team player with strong work ethics and excellent communication & organisational skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point