Our client, a multi-manager investment platform, with over 30 years of experience, are currently looking for a trade application support to join their team. They originally started as a proprietary trading platform, and eventually started investing in quantitative, fundamental equity and tactical trading strategies, with global portfolio managers.
The Platform Support Engineer will be responsible for...
- First point of contact for production issues, support requests and alerts
- Investigate and solve issues, escalate as necessary
- Collaborate with different teams, e.g. software development team to ensure deployment of code
- Automate work flows and processes and build tools
The Platform Support engineer should have the following...
- Scripting skills (Python/Bash/Shell/Perl)
- Experience in similar role supporting trading and post-trade systems
- FIX Protocol experience
- Experience developing tools and automating processes
- Experience with AWS or Docker preferred
If you are interested to find out more, please reach out by submitting your CV, or contacting me at