An International Bank are seeking a Leveraged Finance Associate to join its team in Paris.
This team have a strong reputation continent worked on the most high-profile transactions in France being noted to be one of the strongest acquisition financing platforms in the locality.
This group is also well positioned to collaborate with its colleagues across the continent and they helped to raise over 30bn Euros of financing in 2021.
- Undertake credit analysis and the assessment of key credit related issues.
- Produce client pitch materials and participate in client discussions Prepare offering and marketing materials for loans or high yield bonds
- Support senior bankers in managing key transaction work streams and internal teams Develop a good understanding of Loans and High Yield legal documentation
- Provide training and mentoring to analysts in the team
- 3+ years of Leveraged Acquisition Finance, Restructuring and/or High Yield DCM background from a top tier institute
- Degree from a reputable institution
- French fluency is a must