- A solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
- Contributes to the development of audit process improvements.
- Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Performs moderately complex audits related to Technology Infrastructure, technology management; project/program management; or supplier management in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
- Completes assigned audits within budgeted time frames, and budgeted costs.
- Provides coaching to team members in all phases of the audit process.
- Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope.
- Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
- Pro-actively develops automated routines to help focus audit testing.
Qualifications and Competencies
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Intermediate level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for issuing high quality deliverables according to strict timetables.
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and technology infrastructure knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.