My client company is a subsidiary of a well-known bank in Munich. They're a B2B asset services company with a huge client portfolio around Europe. They're currently looking for a Technical Analyst to manage their mainframe infrastructure.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, implement, and maintain mainframe infrastructure solutions.
- Develop and optimize SQL queries for data retrieval and analysis.
- Proficiency in IMS DC (Data Communication) for transaction processing.
- Experience in REXX scripting for automation and problem-solving.
- Administer and support MQ/Middleware Layer to ensure seamless communication between mainframe systems and external applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the mainframe infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Strong SQL querying skills.
- Proficiency in IMS DC (Data Communication).
- Proficiency in REXX scripting.
- Familiarity with MQ/Middleware Layer.
- Fluent in English (C1), fluency in German is a huge plus.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please feel free to apply directly or send your CV (in pdf format) to Giovanny Benztio. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only applicants whose profiles meet the requirements will be contacted. Your application will be treated confidentially.