A modern tech-driven prime brokerage that lends money to institutions and trading firms and insures their trading partners against their losses is growing rapidly. This firm makes it easier for risk-conscious borrowers to access credit markets, reducing systemic risk for the ecosystem.
In this hands-on role, the Tech Lead Manager will grow and lead various projects within the engineering team to help create processes and execute strategies to ensure projects are developed in a timely manner. This role would report directly into the Director of Engineering.
- Lead from the front from a development perspective
- Coach a team of 6-10 backend, full-stack, and/or infrastructure developers
- Assist in the engineering hiring process for the company
- Help define and promote effective engineering processes and strategy
- Work with other stakeholders to define, track, and deliver engineering milestones
- Maintain alignment between the engineering team and the larger company
- 10-13 years of experience in software engineering at a prominent technology firm
- Proficient day-to-day usage of Python, Kafka, Terraform and AWS
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or relevant degree
Nice to haves
- Experience integrating with 3rd-party APIs
- Experience with money movement and accounting systems
- Experience with standard tooling for big data (much larger than a laptop, much smaller than Google)
This role will be filled quickly, apply today!