A top American Investment Bank is looking to build out the Model Risk team, and bring on an experienced senior-level candidate to cover Model validation for all E-trading models for the firm. This hire will serve as an individual contributor for the Model Risk group and be responsible for model risk of these complex algorithmic trading models.
The role will be responsible for the development, enhancement, and validation of the methods of measuring and analyzing risk and scoring models, working with large datasets and complex algorithms, and utilize cutting edge and innovative modeling techniques.
The bank is ideally looking for candidates with heavy statistical backgrounds, preferably with a PhD or Master's degree in Statistics, experience in Algo Trading, and experience in statistical modeling.
- Model validation of all E-Trading models globally for the firm
- Develop models and oversee model development, validation and deployment efforts
- Work with cutting edge model techniques
- Work with large and complex datasets and algorithms to solve data science challenges
- 10+ years of experience in statistical modeling and validation, or a PhD degree in Statistics with 4+ years
- Experience working with E-Trading models and in Algo Trading
- Deep knowledge of statistical modeling and algorithmic methods
- Proficient in Python, R, C++, or JAVA