About Our Client
Our client is a structured product specialist based in London who also have offices in Milan. They are issuers of their own structured products which gives them the flexibility to create a number of solutions with varying types of payoffs. With their sales team expanding they are now looking for a sales assistant to support and assist the sales team in their day to day activity.
About The Role
This is a great role for someone who is looking for an opportunity to work within a dynamic work place where they can experience a range of structured products with varied payoffs. The role is much more hands on than a typical sales assistant role which is perfect for someone looking to gain real valuable experience with structured products. It's also ideal for someone who would eventually look to progress in to a full sales role. You will sit alongside the head of sales and trading, assisting them with the day to day functions. You will work closely with the sales team and will be heavily involved in the sales process getting a good hands on experience with structured products.
- Speaking with clients to respond to enquiries
- Provide indicative pricing to clients
- Preparing sales and marketing material
- Producing term sheets
- Preparing legal documents for client on-boarding
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Italian speaking, either native, fluent or business level
- 1 years structured product experience
- Strong willingness to learn and develop
- Previous sales assistant experience would be preferred
- Willing to relocate to London
If this sounds like the right role for you, please get in touch on the e-mail below with a copy of your CV