Steel Trader - Zug/Zurich
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 160,000 - 200,000 CHF
A globally established Commodities Business is looking to expand their Commercial Steel team. They currently have an established Trading desk and are looking to build their coverage further. They need a driven candidate to join their successful business as a Senior Trader to manage existing accounts/clients and to further build out a client base covering preferably EU/Middle Eastern markets. This business is present in the Commodities Trading and Sales services - working with Medium to Large producers and Trading houses. They have a number of offices worldwide and have been growing significantly over the last few years.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to build on their coverage and skillset and to further gain exposure to the market. If you are looking for a company that will let you work autonomously whilst supporting your growth and development this is the perfect opportunity for you.
* The candidate will be responsible for managing a client book
* They will be required to develop and maintain relationships with a range of clients in the Steel space
* The ideal candidate should be able to implement sales strategies considering market developments and analysis
* Should have proven experience and success within the physical metals markets and have a successful track record in developing and maintaining relationships
Skills and Experience Required:
* 4+ years' experience in a commercial metals position ideally
* Good knowledge of the physical market and flows
* The right to work in the EU/Switzerland
To apply for this role please email your CV