- Delivery of code components, modules and business solutions.
- Design and develop cloud based solutions in AWS that are scalable, highly available, and easily maintainable.
- Collaborate with fellow developers to design, develop, implement and support complex business solutions.
- Interpret business requirements into low level technical design.
- Estimate individual work effort for delivery of tasks.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, various stakeholders.
- Create, document and execute automated unit and integration testing.
- Mentor other team jr team members.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related disciple with a minimum of 4+ years developing web based Java/J2EE applications, RESTful APIs and microservices.
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS.
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts and design patterns.
- Hands-on experience working with AWS core services and deploying cloud based solutions.
- Should be familiar with cloud computing concepts and have hands-on experience in AWS services (such as S3, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, ECS)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communications, and interpersonal skills.