Small Capital Management Firm is searching for a seasoned cloud infrastructure engineer with over 10 years of experience to join the their team. The team is currently made up of 10 engineers all working out of their NY office and working to ensure the stability and build of the company's technology infrastructure is up-to-date and constantly improving. The firm itself is actively managing over 90 million in assets and has seen great success since it's start with offices in New York, London, Australia, Seattle, Fort Lauderdale, and counting.
Building, securing, and improving the company's technology infrastructure.
- Experience with Azure AD, SSO, managing conditional access & external identities.
- Experience with PowerShell, Azure CLI, GIT & DevOps practices.
- Experience with deploying, securing & managing endpoints & applications using Intune.
- Familiar with the change management process
- Experience deploying, securing & managing IaaS in Azure & AWS.
- Experience with managing VDIs; Azure Virtual Desktop a plus.
- Experience automating repetitive tasks using Azure runbooks, Powershell scripts or any other suitable tools.
- Experience providing visibility into the security and/or state of the cloud infrastructure using Log Analytics, Sentinel, Logic Apps or any other suitable tools.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft 365 product suite.
- Competitive pay with base + bonus structure
- Encouraging, inclusive, and positive work environment
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 20 days PTO
- 401k match of up to 6%
Ideally, this engineer would operate out of either the Seattle or New York office; however, a remote format can be offered if needed. The right candidate will have a collaborative mindset and extensive background working with all parts of Azure cloud. Preference would be for a candidate who currently works in a smaller firm within the financial industry, but out-of-industry candidates are encouraged to apply, if they feel that they fit the qualifications.