Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals re imagine their careers, globally.
One of the leading proprietary trading firm in Hong Kong trading on equities, futures and FX globally is looking for a key Senior C++ Developer working within Algo/Options. The ideal candidate will have experience and leadership in designing and developing of low-latency market making and trading systems. Working with a multi-cultured team of developers and traders on new and existing trading strategies across equity and options trading.
As a Senior C++ Developer, you will be responsible in:
- Be hands-on in Design, Development, support and maintenance on the multi-asset trading systems with Agile methodologies
- Contribute to all levels of the development life-cycle, using Agile methodologies
- Collaborate with traders to understand and anticipate trading technology change
- Participate in high and low-level design and review sessions
- Document software performance and proactively optimise as needed
- Provide support to end users as needed
As a Senior C++ Developer, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant degrees
- 5 years or above experience in an algorithmic trading environment
- Proficiency in C++17th/20th.
- Sound understanding of trading systems, particularly in the D1 space
- Identify optimisation and improvements for existing solutions as we scale the core business
- Oversee and mentor a team of software developers of varying experience levels
It is a bonus point if you are:
- Expertise in agile short term sprint work as well as long-term projects with experience on DevOps work flows/tools.
- Experience in distributed systems and related algorithm, data structures and messaging
- Familiarity with Linux systems and Networks in relation to proprietary trading
Perks & Benefits:
- Being a part of cutting-edge team in crypto industry
- Flat, collaborative, open-minded working environment
- Good Medical Insurance Coverage
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current and expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.