Selby Jennings is partnered with a unique Investment Management firm in Dallas that operates across a niche vertical within finance. This firm provides innovative lending solutions to investors in alternative assets globally.
This firm is approaching 20 years in business and still operates like a start-up, offering tremendous opportunities for internal growth and ownership.
- Design and develop SQL Server database solutions
- Write complex SQL queries to extract data from databases
- Create and maintain database systems.
- 10+ years of SQL Server development experience
- 3+ years with Cloud database hosting
- In-depth understanding of data management (permissions, recovery, security, and monitoring)
- Familiarity with database design principles and data modeling
- Experience with Appian and other low-code tools preferred
This position is full-time in Dallas, Texas. Unfortunately, the firm is unable to offer Visa sponsorship at this time.